I never should have gone for,I should never long for you no matter how hard it gets

She/r

My photo
Wendy A. [L]ove Si and Dan. Sight is the function of the eye but Vision is the function of the soul.Believe it or not,one day you will realise it and i yearn for the day.

Boomz is so Shingz

Leave a tag before leaving people:D

ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, May 2, 2010

For Daddy.

Dad,
As i can't blog till exams are over...
here is something i would want to tell you.
2 more days it would 5 of may.
This year it would be the 11th year...
Since 1999...
I was three that year and now fifteen.
Times flies...and it really do.
Death can't keep us apart.
Mum is doing well now so am i:)
Maybe only the stress i get from my studies?
That was random.
Miss you and love you too.


Ps:Dad,thank you.

SoulOfOne

Music have long intro,please wait:D


Nostalgia.